Thursday, September 19, 2013

My name is Katie, and so is everyone else's

So it turns out that Katie is probably the most common name in the blogging world.  I just googled "popular girl names 1994" and Kathrine, Kaitlyn, Katelyn, Katie, Kaitlin, Catherine, and Kathryn are all on the top 100 list.  That means 1 out of every 14 girls born in 1994 (meaning all the 19 year olds that love to blog) probably go by Katie.  I tried 12 different domain names with "katie" in them and they all had been taken.  My creativity is being suppressed because my parents had none when it came to naming me.  Thanks a lot, mom and dad.  (I'm really just being dramatic, I love my name.  But it is seriously common.)

I wanted to start a new blog because I kind of have a new life.  I've decided to call it This is a Blog because that's what it is, just a silly and unimportant little bit of the internet.  But mostly because I'm lazy and am THE WORST at coming up with things like titles.  It's hard stuff that gives me a headache.  Maybe I'll have an epiphany one day and change it but for now it will have to remain boring.

I'm not sure what kind of things I'll post about yet but you better believe they might be interesting!

Ps. Here is a picture of myself and a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment